UPDATE: due to some last-minute cancellations we have some free places for lucky and flexible people travelling from Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Ireland, Croatia, Hungary or Italy to Asturias, Spain, for this fantastic training course on “Green Entrepreneurship” in our superb training venue in the Valley of Gods, Asturias, Spain, fully funded by the Erasmus + programme of the European Commission.
What: Training course “Supporting youth creating green start-ups”
When: 16-24 April 2015
Where: Valeri, Asturias, Spain
Who: Biodiversa (Spain) and Youth and Environment Europe
The TC “Supporting youth creating green start-ups” is the first stage of the long-term project “Green Entrepreneurship”. This TC aims to train youth workers and coordinators to support young people in their organisations and communities who want to become entrepreneurs.
The objectives of the TC are:
– To train youth workers’ and coordinators’ skills so they can support young people who have start-up ideas;
– To explore ways to develop creativity and innovative thinking in youth;
– To discuss the needs and future perspectives of environmentally friendly businesses;
– To explore and develop tools on how to create environmentally friendly start-ups;
– To share ideas on how to encourage and empower young people to develop their green start-up initiatives.
Participants should arrive to Oviedo (Asturias) bus station before 15.00 on 16th April in order to travel together to the venue (“La Rectoral de Valdedios”, Valeri) at 15.30. Participants will leave the venue together on 24th April at 11.30 in the morning.
We require participants to travel in the most environmental way possible. We will provide only vegetarian food.
The ideal participant would meet these requirements:
– Able to work and communicate in English,
– Work closely to Biodiversa as an active volunteer, youth worker, coordinator, etc,
– Know well the local web of volunteers of the organisation and the local young people in the community/region,
– Have experience in organising activities or events at local or international level,
– Experience in activities linked to social/green entrepreneurship will be very welcomed,
– Availability and willingness to be actively involved in the next stages of the project throughout 2015 (local workshop and video Campaign),
– Interested in environmental topics and sustainability.
If you think you fit in this profile, fill in the application form.
For any questions: asociacionbiodiversa (at) gmail.com.