Dates and place: 28th May – 7th June 2015, in Liepaja, Latvia
Embodied leadership is an intensive training course aiming to increase competences for responsible, empathic an effective leadership. During 9 days, participants from 10 countries will gain more self-awareness, develop their capacity to communicate in compassionate and non-violent manner, and learn to bring out the best in themselves and people they are working with. Through physical, mental and spiritual exercises and group practices, participants will experience the concept of leadership that connects body, mind and spirit.
Costs: Accomodation, food and training costs are covered by the Erasmus + programme of the European Commission. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 EUR. Membership with Biodiversa (15 EUR).
Conditions for applying:
– Be a Spanish resident;
– Preferably youth workers, facilitators and/or educators, as well as people working in non-governmental, non-profit organisations and social entreprises who wish to increase cooperation and dialogue, engage and mobilise institutions and individuals for solving various challenges in their communities;
– Be 22 years old or older;
– Be fluent in English;
– Be a member of Biodiversa (if you already are a member, you will have more chances to be selected. If you are not a member and you still get selected, you will be requested to become a member before attending the training course). Membership costs 15 EUR per natural year.
More information and activity programme: http://bit.ly/1DogpnK
How to apply:
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NAME SURNAME Application for Embodied leadership TC” and stating, in less than 100 words per question:
– What is your experience with taking the leadership position in life and work?
– What are your motivations and reasons for applying for this course?
– What are your expectations towards the content and methodology of the course? You’re welcome to include here also suggestions for improving the proposed program.
– What is your experience in embodied learning, somatics and bodywork?
– How do you envision sharing your experience after this course with your community back home?
– What would you like to share (in terms or your talents, skills and knowledge) with the group during the course?
– What is your own definition of leadership?
DEADLINE: 31st March at 12AM CET (Spanish time).