Our next greatest training course is starting 3 days from now! (Monday 18th May). 24 lucky participants from 9 different countries will gather in the valley of Gods (Asturias, Spain) to experience some serious nature connection.
This training course will be aimed at helping young people living in urban areas to re-connect with their natural environment. We believe that if young people learn to appreciate nature, they will live happier and become more responsible citizens. This has been verified by a recent study by the RSPB: “when young people are connected to nature, it has positive impacts on their education, physical health, emotional wellbeing, and personal and social skills, and helps them to become responsible citizens”.
The objectives of this training course are:
- For participants to experience activities which develop connection with nature,
- For participants to share activities which develop connection with nature,
- To help young people connect with the nature around them,
- To practice and encourage enjoyment of nature,
- To develop empathy for creatures,
- To develop a sense of oneness with nature,
- To develop a sense of responsibility for the environment.
We can’t wait. Bring it on!