Biodiversa will be sending 2 representatives from Spain to the training course «Be(e) the Change» (23-30 August 2016) and the following Annual Meeting of Youth and Environment Europe (30 August – 1 September 2016), which will both take place in the Ecological Centre Toulcuv Dvur, in Prague, Czech Republic.
Profile of participants:
– 18-30 years old;
– good command of English language;
– active in Biodiversa;
– well informed about the work and activities of Biodiversa;
– able to act as multiplier in your community by spreading the knowledge among other young people;
– able to share new knowledge and information from the training course with us upon your return;
– have previous experience of taking part in international campaigns or local events, especially YEE’s “The Right to Be(e)” campaign;
– want to share your experience in environmental education and campaigning;
– interested in organising quality educational campaigns;
– want to learn more about organising successful environmental educational campaigns.
– Prior to the training course each participant will need to prepare tasks given by trainers.
– After the training course participants will be asked to make a presentation for their organisation about the outcomes of the training course.
– After the training course participants and their sending organisation will prepare a local action related to the topic of bees and bee protection.
– Participants will have to stay for the whole duration of the training course and Annual Meeting (23 August – 1 September 2016).
Spanish participants will have their travel costs reimbursed up to a maximum of 275 EUR.
Travel reimbursement will be done after the TC. In order to be reimbursed, participants must keep and send by post to YEE all original tickets and boarding passes together with the signed reimbursement form they will receive after the TC.
We strongly encourage the participants to choose the most environmental means of transport. Participants are advised to travel by land, not by plane, if the travel does not exceed 24 hours.
Food and accommodation will be covered fully. Only vegetarian food will be provided during the project.
How to apply:
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: «Name Surname – Application for TC Be(e) the Change» before 27th June answering the following questions:
- Please describe your background/experience in the field of youth work and international projects.
- Have you already organised any international or local campaign? * Please describe the campaign(s).
- Have you been involved in YEE’s The Right to Be(e) campaign so far? What about other YEE campaigns? * If so, please describe your involvement (e.g. in which year you participated, how you were involved, what were the results etc.)
- What is your motivation to take part in the training course “Be(e) the change”? What would you like to gain (knowledge, skills, competences)? *
- How will you use the skills gained at this training course in your organisation? *
- How will you contribute to this project? *
- Please write three reasons why you would like to take part in YEE’s Annual Meeting. *
- Do you have any international project idea you would like to implement within YEE? *
- How are you planning to stay involved in YEE (e.g. to become a board member, to organise a project)? *
- Contact telephone number.
We look forward to receiving your expressions of interest!