With this long-term project, Biodiversa and its partner organisations want to contribute to international youth work being more respectful of the limits of our planet.
The project’s main activities are:
- Youth exchange for mangrove forest regeneration
(Senegal, Sept 2022)
- Youth exchange on climate action and social media
(Italy, May 2023)
- Training for trainers on greening youth mobilities
(Spain, Oct 2023)
The outcomes of the project will be:
- Handbook on Greening International Youthwork;
- Training for trainers curriculum in greening youth mobilities;
- Mobile app for calculation and guidance on how to reduce the CO2 emissions originated by international youth mobilities;
- Media products to encourage CO2 reduction of international mobilities;
- Guidelines for forest regeneration in international mobilities.
Our project partners are:
The project was kicked off in June 2022 in Berlin and will go on until the end of 2023.