The training course will take place on 6-13 November 2017 in Kapraluv Mlyn, Ochoz u Brna, Czech Republic. With this training course we would like to explore how young people can exercise active citizenship while developing eco-tourism projects in their local communities. Please follow this link to read more about the project.
Apply for this project if you want to:
- Widen your knowledge about the importance of youth participation;
- Gain new knowledge on the development of ecotourism for local communities;
- Gain knowledge on how to encourage young people to be active and promote active citizenship through eco-tourism;
- Get ideas on how to increase an interest in eco-tourism among local community;
- Share experience and best practices in creating eco-tourism related projects.
Profile of the participants:
- For participants who are residents of following countries: Armenia, Kosovo, Albania, Georgia, Russia, Serbia, Hungary, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Spain, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan.
- 18-30 years old (with few participants who can be over 30).
- Good knowledge of English.
- Actively involved in environmental youth organisations (as employees or volunteers), the preference will be given to representatives of YEE Member organisations and partners of the project.
- Concerned about biodiversity, environmentalism and interested in a responsible way of travelling and sustainable development of local environment.
- Actively involved in local and regional community.
- You do not necessarily have experience in ecotourism, but should be experienced in working with youth and able to contribute as agents, by sharing knowledge gained during the training course with other young people.
- The participants will arrange local actions as part of the follow-up of the training course, and therefore you should have experience in organising local activities and be strongly connected to your sending organisations.
Travel and visa costs will be reimbursed according to the travel band allocated per country. Free accommodation and vegetarian food will be provided to all participants for whole duration of the training course.
How to apply: