Biodiversa selecciona a 2 residentes en España para participar en el curso de formación “How to be a green entrepreneur”, que tendrá lugar en Praga del 12 al 20 de Octubre de 2015. El objetivo principal del curso es formar e inspirar a jóvenes con ideas de emprendimiento verde y ayudarles a iniciar y desarrollar su propio negocio verde.
También hay plazas para participantes de Croacia, Hungría, Irlanda, Italia, Letonia, Polonia, Portugal, Rumanía y República Checa, así que si tenéis amigos de estos países que puedan estar interesados, por favor difundid este anuncio.
What: Training Course “How to be a green entrepreneur”
When: 12 – 20 October 2015
Where: Toulcuv Dvur, Prague, Czech Republic
Costs: Food and accommodation covered by the Erasmus + youth programme of the European Commission during the project dates, together with travel costs up to a maximum of 275 EUR for Spanish participants (check the call for participants for other countries). There is a participation fee of 30 EUR, which can be reduced or cancelled for participants with financial difficulties.
Deadline for applications: 17th August 2015
For participants from: Czech Republic, Spain, Latvia, Ireland, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Poland and Italy.
Description of the project:
The TC “How to be a green entrepreneur” is part of the long-term project “Green Entrepreneurship“. This TC aims to train and inspire young people with green start-up ideas and help them start and develop their own green business.
The objectives of the TC are:
- To train young people’s basic skills on how to create green start-ups;
- To empower and inspire young people through successful examples and stories;
- To give young entrepreneurs support when starting their own green business;
- To encourage young people to think “out of the box” (innovative thinking);
- To spread environmentally friendly practices among young entrepreneurs.
The methodology used during the TC will be non-formal education, learning from each other and learning by doing. Do not expect a business seminar with input provided only by an expert. A facilitator will guide you through your learning and we will invite experts to join us for some sessions, but what you learn and take out of this TC will depend on you.
- Be under 31 years of age. (People over 31 will be selected only in exceptional cases);
- Coming from one of the following countries: Czech Republic, Spain, Latvia, Ireland, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Poland or Italy;
- With an idea for a green start-up;
- With a draft of the business idea description (questions about this are included in the application form);
- Availability and willingness to be actively involved in the next stage of the project throughout October 2015 – March 2016 (sharing tools and tips for green entrepreneurs and the development of their green start-up in the online platform);
- Interested in environmental topics and sustainability;
- Able to work and communicate in English.
For more information about the travel reimbursement and draft programme, please, check the call for participants.