Our colleagues from Youth and Environment Europe are extending the deadline to apply for the training course “How to be a green entrepreneur”, which will take place in Prague from 12th to 20th October this year. So if you haven’t sent your application yet, you are still on time to join this fantastic project! The new deadline is 6th September 2015.
Training costs, accomodation and food are fully covered by the Erasmus + programme of the European Commission, and travel costs will be refunded up to a maximum amount that you can check in the new call for participants. There is just a participation fee of 30 EUR, which can be reduced or cancelled if it’s not possible for you to pay it.
This training is for you if:
- You are up to 31 years of age (people over 31 will be selected only in exceptional cases);
- You live in one of the following countries: Czech Republic, Spain, Latvia, Ireland, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Poland or Italy;
- You have an idea for a green start-up;
- You are available and willing to be actively involved in the next stage of the project throughout October 2015 – March 2016 (sharing tools and tips for green entrepreneurs and the development of their green start-up in the online platform);
- You are interested in environmental topics and sustainability;
- You are able to work and communicate in English.
Fill in the application form now and prepare to join us in this exciting project!